Wednesday, 10 October 2007

Number Nine

Well I haven't been on here in a while, thanks to university work being thrown at me from all directions... but it's all good fun :)

Ok seen as I haven't been able to show you a sketch a day, I thought i'd give you all a little peek into what i've been doing on my Illustration course. This piece was produced to an editorial about mooses producing as much co2 a year as one long haul plane flight... weird I know, but it's better than some boring story right! and the mini is part of a bigger image about busy town noise causing stress to people and making them more likely to develop heart cancer... I'm really proud of it as I think its a good freehand drawing and it's kewl and blue! lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: