skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, 26 September 2007
Number Eight
Sorry that I haven't been on :(... sooo much university work and whatnot to sort out. But anywho. I didn't this on sunday with my flatmates doing similar pieces. It's a character from Final Fantasy X.
Reference Image
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About This Blog
This blog shows quick sketches I am doing each day to get me back into the habbit of drawing.
You can find more of my work at
deviantART
Image of the Day
Portrait of a girl II by Lolita
Inspiration Artists
Loish
Kuang Hong
HakanPhotography
Too-san
Norke
Daniela Uhlig
Gary Tonge
Gunnmgally
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(12)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(10)
Number Eight
Number Seven
Friday!
Feeling Bad
Number Six
Number Five
Number Four
Number Three
Number Two
First One!
No comments:
Post a Comment